With items ranging from a spa pack to an instant wine cellar to a 55-inch TV, Village at the Peaks merchants are coming together to auction off items and raise money for those recovering from the Marshall Fire.
The outdoor mall is a project of Newmark Merrill Mountain States, which launched the “It Takes a Village” silent auction last week at 1250 S. Hover Road, according to a news release from Dougherty Relations.
The release said 100% of the funds will be donated to the Boulder County Wildfire relief fund. In addition, Village at the Peaks will match all funds raised, up to $10,000.
Those interested in participating can visit roughly 20 stores at Village at the Peaks to see the items and make a bid through Feb. 15.
To help with the effort, Village at the Peaks merchants have donated a number items for the auction, including an instant wine cellar from Wyatt’s Wet Goods that includes 100 bottles of wine, plus a wine rack; an ultimate tech pack with 55-inch TV and PS5 from Xfinity; a six-month membership package from Gold’s Gym with personal training; and a spa package from Spavia.
Stores participating in the auction are:
- Allure Nails Bar, 1230 S. Hover St. #300.
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar, 1232 S. Hover St. B300.
- Culver’s, 1218 S. Hover St.
- Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, 1230 S. Hover St. Suite A-300.
- Gold’s Gym, 1240 Hover St. #200.
- Marco’s Pizza, 1230 S. Hover St.
- Mathnasium,1242 S. Hover St. A-200.
- Nothing Bundt Cakes, 1242 S. Hover St. A-100.
- Ozo Coffee Co., 1232A S. Hover St. #400.
- Parry’s Pizzeria & Bar, 1232 S. Hover St.
- Ripple Effect Martial Arts, 1242 S. Hover St. Suite A-300.
- Spavia, 1242B S. Hover St. Suite B-300.
- Supercuts, 1250 S. Hover St. #230.
- The Screamin Peach, 1230 S. Hover St. A-200.
- Whole Foods Market, 1250 S. Hover Road Suite 300.
- Wyatt’s Wet Goods, 1250 Hover St.
- Xfinity Store by Comcast, 1242 S. Hover St. Suite 100.
For more information, call 720-438-2510.
From timescall.com. Click here to read the full article.