NewMark Merrill Companies Team Continues to Grow
Woodland Hills, CA (June 21, 2021) – NewMark Merrill Companies, Inc., a Woodland Hills, California-based retail shopping center owner, continues to grow its team of shopping center professionals. Throughout the pandemic, the Company continued to make investments and improvements in their properties, as well as invest in their team. As the re-opening of the company’s markets continue, additional team members have been brought on to support NewMark Merrill’s growth. Recently, the company has added six new team members ranging from property management to human resources to accounting. Please meet our newest team members:
- Liliana Palacios, our new Assistant Property Manager, will oversee Anaheim Town Square in Anaheim, CA, among other properties. She comes to us with varied property management experience, most recently with a large real estate investment trust.
- Larissa Yllescas is our new HR Coordinator in our Woodland Hills headquarters. Previously she served as HR coordinator at a national accounting and advisory services firm. She works with our People Support and Recruiting Operations teams.
- Isak Sabzanov, our new Senior Property Accountant in Woodland Hills, previously worked for NewMark Merrill for four years. Most recently he worked as a Senior Property Accountant for a large real estate investment firm.
- Earl Gratuito, our new Assistant Property Manager in Sacramento, has been added to support our properties in the Sacramento area including Southgate Plaza, Marketplace 99, Valley Mack Plaza, and Madison Marketplace among others. Earl previously worked at a global commercial real estate services firm.
- Edwin Morgan, our new CAM Accountant based in Woodland Hills, comes to us with over 20+ years of real estate industry experience, most recently serving as Senior Property Accountant at a national shopping center owner and operator.
- Max Kinsbruner, our new Operations Assistant, recently graduated from The University of Alabama with a degree in Business Finance with a specialization in Real Estate and a Masters in Management with a concentration in Real Estate.
“NewMark Merrill Companies continues to hire the most passionate, creative and committed team members in each area of our business,” commented Sandy Sigal, President and CEO of NewMark Merrill Companies. “I am so happy to see so many great and talented individuals joining our company and we look forward to our journey with them as we continue to serve and care for our merchants, our communities, and grow a work environment that is rewarding and challenging, and where each member helps us discovery new ways to contribute and add value to our centers.”
NewMark Merrill Companies continues to hire for multiple positions currently open across the portfolio. If you are interested in learning more about joining our team, please visit NewMarkMerrill.com/careers.
About NewMark Merrill Companies
NewMark Merrill Companies, Inc. owns or manages a portfolio of over 85 shopping centers valued at more than $2 billion. Since 1987, President and Chief Executive Officer Sandy Sigal has led the company of shopping centers representing over 1,800 tenants and 10 million square feet in California, Colorado and Illinois. The company has founded and invested heavily in BrightStreet Ventures, its technology company, which is working on leading edge solutions for landlords and tenants to succeed in today’s retail environment. For more information, please visit NewMarkMerrill.com.