- Answer promptly and with empathy
- Address negativity up front – you are doing a disservice to your business by ignoring negative reviews. Other readers will see how you address (or don’t address) a bad customer experience and how you are providing good customer service in attempting to resolve the issue.
- Own up to your mistakes – showing remorse diffuses tense situations and strengthens relationships.
- Automate online reputation management – set up Google Alerts for your store to get immediate notifications.
Response prompts for your use:
Sample positive review responses –
- Thank you for visiting us today, we are glad you enjoyed your experience.
- It was great to see you in, we appreciate the positive feedback.
- Thank you for taking the time to leave such kind words.
Sample negative review responses –
- Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. We have passed your comments along to the team to implement improvements. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly to discuss: [email protected]
- We appreciate your feedback and are sorry that you didn’t have a positive experience. Please email us directly so that we can work with you to make it right: [email protected]